Our Financial Procedure
To ensure transparency, a pro-forma invoice is presented to clients for their security and payment such as:
- Terminal Handling Charges
- Tracking /Haulage
- Shipping Line Charges
- Forwarding / Clearing Charges
In our effort to ensure client satisfaction and cost reduction, like demurrage, rent and interest charges, we strongly recommend the following:
- Essential documents required
- Import Declaration Form (I.D.F)
- Original Bill of Lading (O B/L)
- Packing List
- Concession Letter (where applicable)
- Upon submission of the required document, Final Classification and Valuation Report (F.C.V.R) is given before arrival of the vessel.
- On arrival of the vessel, duty assessment is issued.
- Payment of duty within four (4) days of vessel arrival, vessel interest charges (VAT and Import duty/48) are avoided.
- All shipping lines give five (5) free days hence only administrative charges is paid, once again avoiding demurrage.
- All terminal handlers give seven (7) free days after the vessel’s arrival, hence only terminal handling charges are paid avoiding rent.
- E (as indicated above) is processed after issuance of FCVR from the inspection company